The office is divided into work areas (ON spaces) and rest areas (OFF spaces),
providing an environment that makes it easy to get a change of scenery or focus on work.
- There is a 3-meter tall "Mega-Brown" plush statue in our spacious reception area.
- LINE characters are waiting to greet visitors.
- Work Spaces
- Down to the detail of desk width, our Work Spaces take the needs of each position into consideration, creating an easy to use environment.
- Work Spaces
- Height-adjustable desks are set up in the Work Space for engineering positions. Each employee can adjust their desk to a height that makes it easiest for them to concentrate.
- Meeting Rooms
- Nearly 40 meeting rooms are available for use in the office. Any staff member can reserve the room that best meets their needs, whether holding a meeting for 5 or 10 people.
- Communication Spaces
- There are Communication Spaces around the Work Spaces for casual meetings or quick breaks. These spaces give coworkers a chance to get away from their desks and enjoy casual communication.
- Tele-presence Room
- Used for meetings with Tokyo, Korea, or other global branches of the LINE group. This system lets employees communicate in real-time with life-sized video images, as if the person they are speaking to is sitting
in the same room with them.
- Seminar Hall
- Equipped with a large-scale projector and sound system, the Seminar Hall can accommodate around 50 people. It is used for section-wide meetings or seminars / informative sessions geared towards visitors.
- The Cafe can seat up to 200 people. It is used on a daily basis by employees as a cafeteria and break area, and is also used to host visitors during workshops or recruiting events.
- Coffee, juice, snacks, LINE character goods, and more are available for purchase in the employee-only Cafe.
- Break Area
- This area gives employees a place to relax on comfortable cushions and enjoy the sunshine streaming in from the windows.
- Massage Room
- In the employees-only Massage Room, staff can enjoy a professional massage by a nationally licensed masseuse at discount prices.
There is also a first aid room for those anyone who feels unwell during the workday.
1 / 12