|Type of employment
- Permanent employee
- We provide a server monitoring system based on Prometheus as a service to support LINE Engineers as they operate a variety of services under the LINE Family.
- We developed Promgen, a tool to manage Prometheus and Alertmanager configuration, so that development engineers can take control of their own monitoring. By monitoring and forecasting resource usage, we develop tooling to deal with problems before they occur.
- 【Specifics of Job Description】
- ・Development of LINE Family Service Observability and Monitoring
- ・Development Support/Improving
- ・Observing usage of resources, development of prediction tools
- ・To develop tooling around Prometheus and the greater Prometheus ecosystem
- 【Technology We Use】
- Prometheus, Saltstack, Python, Django
- 【No Language Skills Required】
- This position requires no prior Japanese language skills. We have a robust English support team and there are many English-speaking employees. Successful applicants without Japanese language skills will be required to attend a Japanese language course for at least the first three months to one year after joining LINE Fukuoka. The language course is sponsored by LINE and is an excellent opportunity to acquire the language.
- 【Required Skills】
- ・3+ years of professional experience in maintaining and operating a variety of internet services
- ・3+ years of professional experience in troubleshooting and operating linux servers
- ・Experience in developing with multiple programming languages (any language experience is welcome)
- 【Preferred Skills】
- ・Familiarity with Prometheus and the greater Prometheus ecosystem
- ・Saltstack/Ansible/Configuration Management Experience
- ・Django Experience
- ・Log management tools (fluentd, Elasticsearch)
- ・OSS Contribution experience
- 【Who We’re Looking For】
- ・Individuals with an eagerness to explore, willingness to learn new technologies, who are intellectually curious, and dares to take on new challenges
- ・Individuals with sophisticated communication skills who can break down and explain complex matters to anyone
- LINE Fukuoka Corporation.
- JRJP HAKATA Building, 12FL, 8-1 Hakataeki Chuogai, Hakata, Fukuoka, 812-0012, Japan
- Discretionary working time
- 【Working days】
- Monday to Friday
- 【Rest Days, Holidays and Leaves】
- Public holiday
- Year end and new year holiday
- bereavement leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave
- Annual leave
- Refreshment leave (An employee is entitled to 10 days paid leave)
- ※An employee is entitled to 10 days annual leave with pay after having been employed under a continuous contract for every 5 years.
- Fixed annual salary + Incentive (twice/year)
- Other details to be discussed during interviews.
- 【Salary Review】
- 【Other Benefits】
- Transportation allowance, Medical＆Social Insurance, LINE Pay Benefit plan
- 【Implementation of second-hand smoke prevention measures】
- Prohibiting Indoor Smoking (other than Smoking Room)