|Type of employment
- Permanent employee
- 【Specifics of Job Description】
- ・Service development for LINE Family Apps (e.g. “LINE Creators Market”, “LINE Fortune”, “LINE Surveys”, “LINE Part Time Jobs”, ""LINE Financial"" etc.).
- 【Technology We Use】
- 【No Language Skills Required】
- This position requires no prior Japanese language skills. We have a robust English support team and there are many English-speaking employees. Successful applicants without Japanese language skills will be required to attend a Japanese language course for at least the first three months to one year after joining LINE Fukuoka. The language course is sponsored by LINE and is an excellent opportunity to acquire the language.
- 【Required Skills】
- ・At least 3 years of experience developing PC and smart device web applications
- ・SPA (Single-page Application) implementation experience
- ・Knowledge of accessibility / utility
- ・Knowledge of CSS pre-processors
- ・Experience with various development tools (e.g. build tools, task runners, etc.)
- 【Preferred Skills】
- ・Experience developing native iOS applications (Swift/Objective-C)
- ・Experience developing native Android applications (Java/Kotlin)
- ・Experience developing with server side languages (e.g. Java, Perl, etc.)
- ・Experience with CI (continuous integration)
- ・Contributions to or active participation in the OSS community
- 【Who We’re Looking For】
- ・Individuals with an eagerness to explore, willingness to learn new technologies, who are intellectually curious, and dares to take on new challenges;
- ・Individuals with an understanding of consumer-oriented service development;
- ・Individuals who can offer fresh value to user’s lifestyle;
- ・Individuals interested in providing data-driven solutions for service/business issues;
- ・Individuals with sophisticated communication skills who can break down and explain complex matters to anyone.
- LINE Fukuoka Corporation.
- JRJP HAKATA Building, 12FL, 8-1 Hakataeki Chuogai, Hakata, Fukuoka, 812-0012, Japan
- Discretionary working time
- 【Working days】
- Monday to Friday
- 【Rest Days, Holidays and Leaves】
- Public holiday
- Year end and new year holiday
- bereavement leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave
- Annual leave
- Refreshment leave (An employee is entitled to 10 days paid leave)
- ※An employee is entitled to 10 days annual leave with pay after having been employed under a continuous contract for every 5 years.
- Fixed annual salary + Incentive (twice/year)
- Other details to be discussed during interviews.
- 【Salary Review】
- 【Other Benefits】
- Transportation allowance, Medical＆Social Insurance, LINE Pay Benefit plan
- 【Implementation of second-hand smoke prevention measures】
- Prohibiting Indoor Smoking (other than Smoking Room)