|Type of employment
- Permanent employee
- Your duties would include, but are not limited to the following: development of web-based features embedded in various LINE apps; and development of web application services pertaining to LINE Family Services;
- 【Specifics of Job Description】
- Service development for LINE Family Apps (e.g. “LINE Creators Market”, “LINE Fortune”, “LINE Surveys”, “LINE Part Time Jobs”, ""LINE Financial"" etc.).
- Throughout the web app development process, you will closely work with your team members which will be comprised of planners, designers, and backend engineers. Furthermore, you will be expected to actively provide your input as an expert in web development to ensure optimal user experience. Specifically for globalized services, your tasks will consist of making performance or UX improvements while taking the mobile network environment of other countries into consideration.
- 【Technology We Use】
- 【Required Skills】
- ・At least 3 years of experience developing PC and smart device web applications
- ・SPA (Single-page Application) implementation experience
- ・Knowledge of accessibility / utility
- ・Knowledge of CSS pre-processors
- ・Experience with various development tools (e.g. build tools, task runners, etc.)
- ・Communication ability in Japanese or English.
- ・Motivation to learn Japanese.
- 【Preferred Skills】
- ・Experience developing native iOS applications (Swift/Objective-C)
- ・Experience developing native Android applications (Java/Kotlin)
- ・Experience developing with server side languages (e.g. Java, Perl, etc.)
- ・Experience with CI (continuous integration)
- ・Contributions to or active participation in the OSS community
- 【Who We’re Looking For】
- ・Individuals with an eagerness to explore, willingness to learn new technologies, who are intellectually curious, and dares to take on new challenges;
- ・Individuals with an understanding of consumer-oriented service development;
- ・Individuals who can offer fresh value to user’s lifestyle;
- ・Individuals interested in providing data-driven solutions for service/business issues;
- ・Individuals with sophisticated communication skills who can break down and explain complex matters to anyone.
- 【Additional note on language】
- This position requires no prior Japanese language skills. We have a robust English support team and there are many English-speaking employees. Successful applicants without Japanese language skills will be required to attend a Japanese language course for at least the first three months to one year after joining LINE Fukuoka. The language course is sponsored by LINE and is an excellent opportunity to acquire the language.
- LINE Fukuoka Corporation.
- JRJP HAKATA Building, 12FL, 8-1 Hakataeki Chuogai, Hakata, Fukuoka, 812-0012, Japan
- Discretionary working time
- 【Working days】
- Monday to Friday
- 【Rest Days, Holidays and Leaves】
- Public holiday
- Year end and new year holiday
- bereavement leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave
- Annual leave
- Refreshment leave (An employee is entitled to 10 days paid leave)
- ※An employee is entitled to 10 days annual leave with pay after having been employed under a continuous contract for every 5 years.
- Fixed annual salary + Incentive (twice/year)
- Other details to be discussed during interviews.
- 【Salary Review】
- 【Other Benefits】
- Transportation allowance, Medical＆Social Insurance, LINE Pay Benefit plan
- 【Implementation of second-hand smoke prevention measures】
- Prohibiting Indoor Smoking (other than Smoking Room)